In its second roundtable, the participants of The Consultative Forum on China focused on issues of national security, human rights and geoeconomics.
In PPF’s package of second session materials of the Canada-China talks, you will find:
- Meeting Minutes Consultative Forum on China 2nd Session, September 14, 2017
- Update: Polling Dr. Paul Evans, Institute of Asian Research and Liu Institute for Global Issues, University of British Columbia
- Human Rights Carole Samdup and Alex Neve, Canada Tibet Committee and Amnesty International
- A Mouse Sleeping Next to a Dragon: New Twitches and Grunts Stephanie Carvin, Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, Carleton University
- Key Findings Pragmatism amidst Anxiety: Canadian Opinions on China and Canada-China Relations
- Why Human Rights? Powerpoint presentation