PPF Welcomes Five New Fellows
Date: Friday January 5, 2018
The Public Policy Forum is pleased to announce the addition of five new PPF Fellows. They are:
· Robert Asselin, former Policy and Budget Director for Finance Minister Bill Morneau. He brings extensive experience in policy in academia and government, particularly around economic and fiscal issues.
· Mark Cameron, Executive Director, Clean Prosperity. He brings a long policy history in federal-provincial relations and climate and energy policy.
· Erin Freeland Ballantyne, Dean of Land Based Education, Research and Innovation, and Founder, Dechinta Centre for Research and Learning. She brings her knowledge of Indigenous issues linked to education, governance in the North and remote communities.
· Glen Hodgson, economist and author. He brings deep pools of knowledge of economic policy and growth related to recent work on energy and climate policy.
· Émilie Potvin, Director of Public Policy, Asia, Uber. She brings knowledge of policy-making networks in Ottawa and has recent experience with a disruptive technology company and working in Asia.
The PPF recently added Professor Lori Turnbull as a Fellow in October. She joined the 14 fellows who had previously been named over the past 18 months.
Fellows lend their deep experience to our research projects, help identify emerging policy trends and advise the PPF. They are an essential part of PPF’s ability to deliver timely, relevant and knowledgeable policy research and recommendations.